Crew-United maintains an always up-to-date list of all projects I have worked for: See all projects!
|2017||Boom Operator||“Dr. Best – Multi Expert”||Advertising, Hogarth Worldwide|
|2016||Boom Operator||“Lifelines”||Series Pilot, Sony Pictures FFP|
|2016||Boom Operator||“Herzensbrecher”||TV-Series ZDF, Bantry Bay||3 days|
|2016||Sound 2nd Unit||“Gladbeck”||TV Movie ARD, Ziegler Film||3 days|
|2016||Boom Operator||“Heldt”||TV-Series ZDF, Sony Pictures FFP|
|2016||Boom Operator||“Einstein”||TV-Series SAT.1, Zeitsprung Pictures||2 weeks|
|2015||Boom Operator||“Heldt”||TV-Series ZDF, Sony Pictures FFP|
|2015||Boom Operator||“SoKo Köln”||TV-Series ZDF, Network Movie FFP||1 day|
|2015||Boom Operator||“Allein gegen die Zeit”||Feature Film, Askania Media||1 day Second Unit|
|2015||Boom Operator||“Aktenzeichen XY … ungelöst”||TV-Series ZDF, Securitel GmbH||3 days|
|2015||Sound Mixer||“Alles Roger”||Series Pilot, Alles Roger TV UG|
|2015||Boom Operator||“Das Löwenmädchen”||Feature Film, Gifted Films||1 week|
|2015||Sound Mixer||“Die Penny Grillparty”||Advertising, Parasol Island GmbH|
|2013||Sound Mixer||“Happy End?!”||Feature Film, Sistas Inspiration|
|2010–2014||Sound Mixer||“Unter Uns”||TV-Series RTL, UFA Serial Drama||4 years|
|2005–2010||Boom Operator||“Unter Uns”|
“Alles was zählt”
|TV-Series RTL, UFA Serial Drama||5 years|
- Late in 2015 I worked as the boom operator for the TV series “Heldt” airing weekly on ZDF. The show’s sound mixer is Klaus Oesterwind and the whole team is
- Unter Uns
- From 2009 through 2014 I worked for “Unter Uns” as production sound mixer on set in the studio and on all other locations. I was also responsible for the technical set-up of the sound department and I regularly teached apprentice boom operators. This daily drama is produced in Germany and airs weekdays at 5:30 pm on RTL network.
- Happy End?!
- In the summer of 2013 I worked for Petra Clever and her wonderful team in the making of this independent feature.
Watch the Trailer on YouTube!
- Alles, was zählt
- I was boom operator (microphone man) in the studio and on location for RTL’s daily drama “Alles, was zählt” up until 2009.
- Verbotene Liebe
- For ARD’s “Verbotene Liebe” I operated the microphone boom up until 2009, too.
- Die Anrheiner
- In 2009 I worked for “Die Anrheiner” (WDR) for a few weeks. The show was later renamed to “Ein Fall für die Anrheiner”.
- For two whole days I worked for Germany’s eldest TV series “Lindenstraße”.
Book Me Now
I am looking forward to working for you as your production sound mixer or boom operator!
I first started working as a freelancing production sound mixer for low- and no-budget projects after getting my Bachelor Degree Of Recording Arts with Honors and later on I became permanently employed with UFA Serial Drama, being location sound mixer for the German TV daily drama “Unter Uns”.
Before persuing my interest in sound engineering and film I studied physics in Aachen, Germany. I gained a deep understanding of complex problems and how to tackle them with analytical thinking. This is something I still benefit from today.
Another thing I benefit from every day is the one year I spent going to high school in the U.S.A. I graduated and succesfully got my official American High School Diploma. Two years after that I graduated again, this time in Wuppertal, Germany, where I got my Abitur.My CV (.pdf)
Learn more about my work, how I do it and what exactly I have on offer for YOUR project on www.soundsprofessional.com.